Auerbach, Lee David Esq.
Born in Mount Vernon, New York, Lee David Auerbach, an accountant and practicing attorney for more than four decades, has represented clients before state and local courts, federal and state administrative agencies as well as in multi-state arbitration matters. Mr. Auerbach has represented and currently represents clients before the Internal Revenue Service Examination and Collection Divisions, Internal Revenue Service Criminal Investigation Division, Internal Revenue Service District Counsel Office, United States Attorney's General Office for three federal districts, Securities and Exchange Commission, Social Security Administration, United State Department of Justice - Tax Division, New York State Department of Taxation and Finance, New York Board of Tax Appeals, New York Attorneys General Office, United States Tax Court and New York Supreme and Surrogate Courts. Mr. Auerbach has represented various Fortune 500 business executives, medical and legal professionals, religious leaders, entrepreneurs, regional certified public accounting firms, entrepreneurs and commercial and residential real estate developers.
Areas of Practice
- Federal and State Income Taxation Law
- Federal and State Estate and Gift Taxation Law
- Federal and State Tax Collection Cases and Offers in Compromise
- Wills, Trusts and Estates
- Estate Planning and Administration
- Probate and Estate Administration
- Partnerships, Corporations and Limited Liability Company Formation
- Asset Protection Planning
- Business and Personal Bankruptcy Representations
- Corporation, Shareholder and Business Litigation
- Employee Benefit Plans
- Elder Law Representations
- New York, 1978
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 1979
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 1979
- U.S. Tax Court, 1981
- Vermont Law School, South Royalton, Vermont
- J.D. - 06/1977
- Wilkes College
- B.S. (Accounting) - 06/1974
- Artuso Bakery, Inc.
- Automobile Intellect Design, Inc.
- Armonk Dental Associates
- Benchmark Entertainment, Inc.
- Bernard H. Feldman, M.D., PC d/b/a Neonatology Associates
- BlackWalnut, LLC
- Brettel Transportation, Inc.
- Dreesen's Excelsior Market, Inc.
- Earth Station Systems, Inc.
- Gaetano Development Corp. and affiliates
- Interlink Network Corp.
- Intex International Trade, Inc.
- Kalbacher’s Auto
- Louis FoodService Corp.
- Marshall Granger & Co., C.P.A.
- Mionetto USA
- Scarsdale Trip Services, Inc. d/b/a Red Oak Transportation
- Royal Auto Group and Affiliates
- SoundScan, Inc. and Affiliates
- Yonkers Nissan, Inc.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Westchester County Bar Association - Taxation Law Section, Member
- Westchester County Bar Association - Trust and Estates Section, Member
- Westchester County Bar Association - Family Law Section, Member
- New York State Bar Association - Section on Taxation, Member
- American Bar Association - Section on Taxation, Member
- American Bar Association - Section on Real Property, Member
- American Bar Association - Section on Probate and Trust Law, Member
Past Employment Positions
- Oxman Geiger Natale & Tulis, Senior Of Counsel, 1990 to 2000
- Auerbach Lewittes Geiger Tulis & Plescia, Founding Senior Partner, 1987 to 1990
- Vinnik, Auerbach and Lewittes, Founding Senior Partner, 1980 to 1987
- Hall, Dickler, Lawler, Kent & Howley, Associate, 1979 to 1980
- Peat, Marwick, Mitchell & Co., Supervising Senior, 1977 to 1979
- Phi Alpha Delta Legal Fraternity