Westchester County Law Firm
Tax Disputes · Estate Planning · Business Planning & Litigation
The representation and advice provided by the Auerbach Law Group, P.C., breaks with the traditional mold of lawyers of the past and focuses on the identification of concealed problems and concerns, and the creative ideas needed in order to produce the desired solutions and results. Today’s fast pace, complex and ever changing world mandates the necessity for quality legal representation. The attorneys associated with the Auerbach Law Group, P.C., are poised to provide firm clients with the skill and sophistication of a large firm legal practice while maintaining the level of service and responsiveness normally associated with that of a small neighborhood law office. The good lawyer identifies problems and formulates responsive ideas; the better lawyer develops those ideas into solutions. The Auerbach Law Group, P.C., and its associated attorneys take those solutions, convert them into results and advise clients on the most important issue, their future.
- Tax controversies : If you have been contacted by the IRS, you need an experienced attorney to inform you of your rights and responsibilities.
- Domestic and international income : Our business succession planning attorney can help you with estate tax or gift tax planning and compliance questions.
- Residential and commercial real estate : If you want to take advantage of tax planning in the purchase or sale of land for your business or your family, we can provide you with answers to complex real estate and tax questions.
- Business law : Our law firm is highly experienced in cases related to business formation, business operations, corporate or partnership dissolution, and creditor/debtor questions.
- Chapter 11 bankruptcy : We are experienced in handling a range of bankruptcy questions and can help you protect your business and personal assets.
- Sophisticated litigation : If you are facing litigation on a complex legal matter, an experienced attorney at the Auerbach Law Group, P.C., can provide you with the representation you need to get your intended results.
- Employment law : Our firm is experienced at helping employers and employee with employment disputes and with drafting and review of employment contracts.
- Probate and estate administration : We are experienced with assisting beneficiaries and fiduciaries in the administration of significant estates and complex trusts.
For more information contact our New York employment lawyer or to schedule an initial consultation or case evaluation with an experienced business attorney, please contact our offices.