Sound Legal Guidance For Business Law Matters
Shareholders need to protect their interests, particularly in closely held business situations. To prevent controversies and plan for unforeseeable consequences related to business operations, our business law firm can help you draft the contracts you need to protect your personal investments and your business.
With large firm skills and small firm responsiveness, our law firm provides business and entrepreneurial representation for corporate shareholders. We can provide you with the insight you need to make appropriate business decisions for yourself and the success of your corporation or partnership.
Entity Formation And Incorporation
- Limited liability company (LLC) or limited liability partnership (LLP) formation
- Other corporate and partnership structures such as sub chapter S companies, PLLP or PLLC organization and partnership agreements
- Mergers and acquisitions contracts and agreements
Contract Drafting And Review
- Operating agreements
- Shareholder agreements
- Employment agreements
- Buy/sell agreements and corporate redemption agreements
- Asset and stock purchase agreements
If you are closing a business or partnership operation we can assist you with:
- Valuations litigation
Get The Help You Need
Contact the Auerbach Law Group, P.C., for an initial consultation or case evaluation regarding incorporation or other business matters. Please send us an email through our website or call 914-686-7171.