New York Civil Litigation Law Firm
Facing litigation can be intimidating, especially if you face losing a business or assets. Litigation can be come expensive and unwieldy for small-business owners. Litigation attorney Lee David Auerbach will work hard to ensure that your litigation matter is resolved expediently with minimum costs to you and your organization.
We can help you protect your personal assets and your business. We are experienced and successful litigators and can assist you with your complex legal matter.
Our litigation law firm is highly skilled in sophisticated legal problems related to tax, employment, business, and international income. Please contact the Auerbach Law Group, P.C., for more information.
- We would be happy to assist you in any of the following practice areas:
- Tax controversies, including civil and criminal tax disputes and investigations
- Domestic and international income, including business or individual income from within the United States or from overseas
- Residential and commercial real estate, including easements and restrictions disputes, real estate tax disputes, eminent domain and condemnation
- Corporate and commercial law, including employment contract disputes
- Bankruptcy and debtor/creditor law, including Chapter 7, Chapter 13, Chapter 11 bankruptcy
- Trusts and Estates, including significant will contests, trust administration disputes, and other probate and estate administration controversies.
We are also skilled in complicated settlement negotiation and handling large arbitration matters. Lee David Auerbach is dedicated to his clients and will aggressively represent you both in and out of court.
Contact our offices to speak with our experienced litigation attorney or to schedule an initial consultation or case evaluation.